AFX Hygiene Sweeper Euro Thread - 400mm range
Many and varied materials are used for bristles, from horse hair to coir, and more recently polypropylene has been used as a 'hygiene bristle'.
But by far, Polyester PBT is the most effective bristle for hygiene brushes.
* Polyester PBT is extremely resistant to a wide range of chemicals, from acetone to caustic, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, turpentine and many more.
* Polyester PBT can stand 134° for autoclaving, without wilting or curling up.
* It has extremely good 'memory', that is it is extremely springy, excellent bend recovery, and does not go dead or flat.
* Polyester PBT is also very wear resistant, meaning you are getting much longer life from your cleaning tools.
* And it absorbs 100 times less water than nylon!
* Need handles? See below